12.01.2006

Just for me post

I started Jenny Craig today. My food choices and portion size is out of control. I eat all the time and it's usually nothing but junk.

I don't need to be back to my pre-wedding size, but I want to be at least close to it.

I am tired of not fitting into anything I own, and not wanting to buy new clothes until I lose some weight but somehow never getting off my duff to lose anything. And I HATE how I look in shorts... not that I need to worry about shorts in December up here, but hell, summer will be here before I know it.

1 Comments:

At 12:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erin, post adoption blues? I've been feeling the same way...heavy, ugly...uncomfortable in my clothes. I'm joining a gym for my x-mas present! Now I'll just have to make myself go!

Sarah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home