11.18.2006

Shoe shoppin !



We took Molly to the mall yesterday. We needed a new umbrella stroller and shoes for her. We bought a couple pair at Stride Rite. The black shoes come in Katie's size too so we will take her back this weekend to buy her some.

Molly can't wear any of Katie's old shoes because Katie had a ww foot and Molly has an aa foot.

We tried out several strollers, but settled on this one:




It is the lightest and has a nice carrying strap. it also fold and un-folds very easily. It also has mesh in the seat for nice air-flow since I have a 3 pack of sweaty heads now.... this stroller will be perfect to take to Disney when we go next year.




I'm still having trouble with my computer acting up so I haven't downloaded any pics lately, I am sorry. Once my mac is more stable i will download, back-up and then put a few up on the blog.

1 Comments:

At 11:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

robby told me you guys are going to Disney in january. im sooo jealous :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home