11.17.2006

Another great night (and day)

Yesterday was so much fun ! I took K and C to their thanksgiving feast at preschool, and we had a ball. They were so happy to have me there, and I got to connect with several other moms who also volunteered so that was nice to make new friends. After school got out we ran a couple of errands too. Robby babysat Molly while I was gone, and by the time we got home they were both asleep in my bed. It really doesn't get any better than this.

The rest of the day was spent playing, Molly loves to put on pants and take off pants. She even tried her hand at putting on tights yesterday afternoon, and then waddling around with them at her knees. She is getting more adventurous with her exploring, and walking. Last week she would grunt to be picked up constantly, this week she likes to just hold my hand and toddle around. We even played on the stairs a bit getting her comfortable with going up and down on her knees.

I turned in early though, Colin didn't nap yesterday so by 6pm he was asleep for the night. By 8 I was in bed as well, it was nice to have some solid sleep again, Molly once again slept all night without waking. I had to check her a few times to make sure she was sill breathing, but she snores a it occasioanlly so I knew she was ok.

We had a wonderful visitor yesterday for a few minutes, a woman Mike works with P is from Beijing and she came to see Molly. She spoke mandarin (or cantonese?) to Molly and Molly seemed to respond. It's such a beautiful language, I hope I can learn more. P will come for a longer visit this weekend, and bring her 4 year old daughter with her, A. My kids love A, so it will be a treat for everyone !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home