11.09.2006

Poptarts

She loves poptarts ! And here I thought I wouldn't know what to feed her.

She hated the spagetti last night, but she did it a challah roll and had her formula/rice cereal mixture.

She slept all night long, what a blessing. Even Katie & Colin don't sleep thru the night. Never have.

She likes me more today, we are playing a little game where she throws something and I give it back, she laughs. When I leave the room she will cry, and when I come back she will stop. Bonding has begun !

We're going to play in the front yard today while Mike puts up the Christmas lights. I know, it's early, we won't be turning them on until Dec 1st, but it will be a warm warm day, almost 70 I think. Can't pass up a good day !


Katie has reverted back in many ways to babyhood. She no longer wants to wear her big girl panties, and she wants to sit in the high chair and have bottles whenever Molly does.

Molly still won't let me hold her, but this is clearly a start !

3 Comments:

At 10:32 AM, Blogger nothereanymore said...

Poptarts! Hilarious! Let the bonding begin......and you tell Katie I'm not wearing my big girl panties either and I'd like to drink from a bottle today too.....so there.

 
At 11:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who doesn't love Pop Tarts? That's a good bonding tool haha! You'll be holding Molly by this afternoon, if not sooner! Glad she's coming around and that she slept all night! What a blessing! Carmen

 
At 2:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear it, Erin! ;) When my sister was adopted from Korea at age 2, she wouldn't go ANYWHERE without a poptart in each hand.... LOL! Guess they don't have Poptarts in Asia. So happy things are going well. Post some photos!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home