11.05.2006

Mike's buying presents !

Mike shopped alot today, I had NO idea he could shop. He bought me several gorgeous traditional Chinese tops, a snazzy outfit for Colin, a few very nice traditional shirts for himself and LOADS of dresses for Katie and Molly (I hope one for each in every size available). He bought jade for everyone, will buy pearls tomorrow for Molly & Katie (I actually have pearls from China already).

He bought me an amazing ivory mahjong set. I LOVE playing mahjong online, and I hope to be able to learn how to play in real life. It is such a beautiful set!! I am thrilled !!

He bought squeaky shoes for Katie and Molly, they didn't come in Colin's size.. he has big feet for a 3 year old. I had no idea they really do squeak. My dogs will tear those suckers apart in a matter of seconds to get the squeaker out... sad but true...

I have 2 terribly fussy toddlers on my hands today. The woke up late - 9am, I thoughtfor sure the wouldn't nap, but no... they both fell asleep at 6:30 and I thought (silly me, thinking...) that they would be out for the night but no..... 9:30 they are awake, hungry and very energetic. Hopefully I can get them to sleep before midnight. And one of the dogs has diarrhea, bad, my whole house smells like a poopy diaper that has been in the sun too long....

1 Comments:

At 2:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's so nice about the mahj set. My mom used to play mahj all the time but somewhere in the move we lost her mahj set. My nutty grandmother STILL asks me if I hid it from her 3.5 years later. Molly is so lucky that Mike got all of the traditional Chinese things for her, she will really appreciate it later when she is curious about her culture.

-Rachel Z.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home