11.15.2006

Last day of freedom

Mike heads back to work tomorrow, a day i am really dreading. I had gotten into a sort of rythym with taking care of Katie & Colin while Mike was gone. We were on a set schedule napwise and meals and so on.... now with Molly in the mix, it's like playing with a loaded gun. She definately is bonding with me a bit, but it is still a long way from comfortable for either one of us.

Robby is going to babysit for me tomorrow - just Molly for an hour or so - I am going to be helping out in the preschool class for their Thanksgiving day feast. Pancakes, OJ and smoky links. WOOHOO! A toddlers heaven !

No new pictures today, although Mike did take a picture of Colin this morning after he took my 20.00 lipstick and completely colored his arms with it. My computer has been acting up lately and I don't think I trust that it won't crap out on me when I try to download.

Oh and whoever is tattling to my mother about what I write in my blog, knock it off and MYOB. If you don't agree with what I have to say, don't go run to my mother, I am 40 years old and last I checked, I can speak my mind.

4 Comments:

At 6:41 PM, Blogger nothereanymore said...

Tomorrow will be great! And yeah, tattling to your Mom is kind of funny....come on, a little funny? My friend did that to me and my mother was mad because I SWORE on my blog! Heavens to betsy.....

 
At 10:56 PM, Blogger Stepping On Legos said...

You've been tattled on? That is hilarious!! Wow!

Good luck next week. I think I have next week "off" before my entrance into the world of single parenting as well. It will be fine for both of us (right??)

 
At 11:15 PM, Blogger Jane said...

Tattling to your mom? Good grief! Some people need to get a life, jeez.
I'm around if you need any help, just let me know!

 
At 2:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

on tattling to your mom, maybe this person was just looking out for your best interest? Not sure what this person told on you about but, might they have just wanted to look out for you???? Just a thought! Sometimes an outsider can see something we cannot. I don't think its a matter of someone needing to get a life either!! You should be happy that someone cares enough to care about you in the first place!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home