11.11.2006

This girl can SLEEP!

Wow, Molly slept from about 3:30 yesterday afternoon to 7:30 this morning. Straight thru. The rest of took advantage of this and had wonderful naps yesterday, and went to sleep early last night. I hope all this sleeping will help with her jetlag, and Mikes too.

I was changing her this morning, and realized that the size 3 diapers really are too big. Too much bulk between her little legs, and I have to wrap the tabs too far. I need 2's.

She is sitting in the lazy boy rocker right now wih Colin, sharing her pop tart with me. She'll bite off the edge (the part without the frosting) and spit it out and hand it to me. I'll offer it back to her but she will shake her head no so I will eat it and she will smile. I'm going to make some eggs for her in a little bit.

We have to go grocery shopping this morning. I had hoped to work in the yard a bit again today, but it is very cold and rainy here. We are expecting *SNOW* tonight.

I'll upload new pictures and some video when Mike wakes up (he has the cord someplace).

2 Comments:

At 3:57 PM, Blogger nothereanymore said...

Man, I love a kid that'll sleep! I always think I can handle anything as long as the little buggers sleep a lot. I noticed the last two posts are pictureless....that will not do....hurry up with the pics!

 
At 2:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I could have the luxury of so muh sleep! ;) That's great news Erin!
LOVE LOVE the pics! Keep them coming! Boy, does Molly have huge gorgeous eyes - she even looks like she's from GuangXi province, so pretty! jiji..... ;)
Carmen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home