11.29.2006

1st time ever

For the first time in Colin's life, he spent the entire night sleeping in Katie's room with Mike. He has never ever done that before, and part of me was sad but part of me was so proud of him ! (Colin and I have co-slept every since his birth)

He usually nurses on and off all night while in my bed, and since he was with Mike he didn't even wake up !! I spent a very restful night with Katie in bed with me and Molly in her crib at the foot of the bed. It went VERY well.


Colin is MUCH better, he isn't wheezy anymore and only had to do 1 breathing treatment at home. The prednisone was making him WIRED so we stopped taking that and went to straight cough medicine, which helped him at night.

Molly had her craniofacial appt on Monday, they are sending us to an ENT. We should have started there in the first place, since the whole appt was a waste of time and gas. The Dr. is SUPER nice though, and comes so highly recommended that I just felt so comfortable with him. We see the ENT at the Michigan Ear Institute on 12/14. She'll have a hearing test at that point, I am so curious to see what her levels are. I will also call our early education dept at school to get her into some therapies.

Today will be the last nice day of the year here in Michigan. It is looking like a record high of almost 70 today, and we'll be getting out and enjoying the weather before the snow comes on Friday (and alot of it)

I'll be sure to take pics and post them tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home