11.26.2006

Bump in the road

We've hit a bump in the road. Sleep.

Our Thanksgiving was a wash. I didn't even get pie!

Colin had a funny wheezing issue on Thanksgiving while we were visiting Mike's family. He got SUPER congested and lethargic and not the bubbly energetic little guy he is. (he can really work a room, if ya know what I mean...)

We skipped out quickly from dinner (it was delicious Caren, I am sorry I missed dessert!!!) Got everyone home, bathed and in bed and then the rest of the night Colin just wheezed and wheezed. I barely slept.... and at 6am I got up and took him to ER. 3 hours and 2 breathing treatments later, we came home and since then he's been restless, sleepy, wheezy and coughing alot. Sleeping hasn't gone well, when he sleeps I am restless and worried, when I sleep he is restless and coughing... doesn't make either of us feel good. And Mike has had the bulk of Katie and Molly duty, which gets frustrating when Katie gets jealous of Molly (which does in fact happen... I know)

I hope to get into bed by 8pm tonight with all 3 kids, tomorrow will be a big day for Molly, her 1st cranio-facial consult.

Sweet dreams

2 Comments:

At 10:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope Molly's appointment went well! Sending lots of zzzs your way:)

 
At 7:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh... Starbucks - lots of it and a really good home cooked meal. What's mom got??? :-) You've got to be beyond words.... okay so you need to post how she did - how Colin is doing - if Michele has come over so you can sleep during the day because we all know moms can only let others watch their sick kids during the day. Forget the night - we're pacing!!! Icee's - do you have icee's ?? Sounds like antibiotic time - did they put him on that yucky tasting stuff???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home