12.11.2006

ENT this week

Molly sees the ENT on Thursday. They will do a hearing test on her, and hopefully the numbers will be MUCH better than the numbers she got in China.

I'm very nervous for her, I know it will be a difficult appointment. Mike and I will both be there, and Katie & Colin have pre-school that morning so they will be occupied!

Molly and I are going to Toys R Us tomorrow morning, I hope I can get everything I need on my list in 1 trip. Too bad the grandma's don't want anything from Toys R Us, it would make my shoppin much easier !!!!

1 Comments:

At 9:18 PM, Blogger Stepping On Legos said...

Good luck at the ENT. If you could have seen the two kids at the ENT a few weeks ago you would not even be phased at the thought of taking Molly! I'll tell you about it later. I'm cancelling my own Thursday ENT appointment for Addison becuase I know she will not cooperate and it will be a huge huge waste of our time again. I hope your experience works out better than ours - let me know how it goes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home