11.01.2006

Zhiejang Province Museum

Today we went to the local province museum, which pretty much had your museumy type stuff. It was mildly interesting, but in a very beautiful building. The scenery everywhere we go is so remarkable and picturesque. As always, people are very friendly here and VERY curious about me and Molly.

After the museum we went to a department store to buy clothes for Molly. I spent about $68 dollars US and got some good clothes I think. Veronica helped me pick out clothes and reminded me that we can get more clothes in Guangzhou. We arrived back at the hotel and I toled Veronica about a store in the hotel that was selling everything for 70% off because the owner wanted to get into a different business. Pearl necklaces for $30 US, figurines, jade, knickknacky stuff. Veronica said we can get same or better prices for better quality in Guangzhou, so I will wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home