11.01.2006

Breakfast with the Swedes

My 7am wakeup call came in the form of fireworks a block away from the hotel. Veronica said it may have been for a wedding as we have had fireworks the past several nights around dusk.

Molly and I went to the breakfast buffet this morning but the only table was a big one, meant for 4 people. An older Swedish couple was looking for a place to sit, so I motioned for them to sit with us since I was taking up a big table. They were spending 15 days touring China, 7 stops in all. I told them I was in China for about 15 days as well, but only two stops. They told me what city they were from, I pretended I had heard of it because they were very nice. "Oh yes, blah blah blah, that's just outside of Flurgenburgen right?" I didn't say that, but you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home