11.01.2006

Snag resolved. I sure hope Mike tips his guide well for the work she has done for him on this one !

Instead of turning his paperwork into the Consulate on Nov 6th (a day after his prints expire), his awesome guide Veronica has finaggled it so he will turn his paperwork in on Nov 3rd. (2 days PRIOR to expiry) YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!

They went clothes shopping today and got the cutest stuff for her, I forgot to ask him what size she is, she looks tall.

He told me today that people in Hangzhou think Molly is a mixed race baby, that she doesn't look Chinese. They called her foreign? Part of me is offended.

Back home, the kids are coming down off a sugar high, and I have to go to the courthouse to get my older sons license re-instated before he gets pulled over/arrested for failing to pay a civil infraction (no registration....). I can't believe they suspended his license for failure to pay ... I mean the car is registered, he just didn't have it ON him... And Robby could have gotten the whole thing waived if he would have taken the registration up to the courthouse after the fact, instead he blew it off and now I am stuck with a 222.00 fine for him..... ARGH!!!!

3 Comments:

At 4:38 PM, Blogger Miranda said...

I wonder if it is because of Molly's ears that they think she is "foreign". China hasn't always been the most enlightened of places, if you know what I mean.

 
At 8:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! That is close to a miracle on getting the consulate to change the date! : ) She is sooooo cute. I just love seeing all the pictures of her. She looks so happy and curious (smartie pants I bet!)

 
At 8:24 AM, Blogger Kimmi said...

oh I did that as a teenager- but had to pay my own fine. Clothing sizes are a bit different in China anyway. He should send you her measurements. I want to see pictures of the clothes he bought! My DH would buy all paajamas I bet. Keep the updates and pics coming :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home