8.28.2006

We just got a letter !

***************************************

Dear Mr. Mike Davis,

Please accept my greeting to the whole family! I am deeply moved by your mail (or email?). We appreciate so much that your family can adopt Wu, Fengduo. We are so glad that Fengduo will get all of your love and care. Thank you! Fengduo is a very adorable girl, very cute and pretty.

We do not receive your package yet. But I promise I will do what you want when I get it. We will tell Fengduo that these are the gifts mailed from your dad and mom. We are going to teach her to recognize her family members. We will take picture of her and her living environment as a memory for the future.

Chinese have an idiom: predestined affinity brings people together through traveling thousands of miles. We sincerely hope that we can meet each other soon and Fengduo can start to live with your family and experience the warm and love of family soon. Thank you, Mr Davis! Thank the whole family!

Best wishes to the family!

Caidi Wang
8/28/2006

***************************************

Can you believe it? The orphanage director wrote to us about our newest daughter. I cried for like 30 minutes, I long for her so much, I can't believe she'll know who we are now, my heart is so full.

2 Comments:

At 4:13 AM, Blogger zeliaevora said...

Hello, Even i feel like crying. How wonderful. I would like to have the conditions to adopt as well. Maybe one day!

Zelia - Portugal

 
At 7:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home