7.29.2006

Overwhelmed

Been overwhelmed with the magnitude in which I need to get things ready for Mike to travel. We don't have ANY idea when that will be, but it's like packing the bag for labor and delivery, you should pack early.

I really should get all the paperwork together, diapers, wipes, clothes, shoes, gifts.... Mike can pack his own clothes and stuff but I should pack the rest.

And on top of that, the bathroom remodel is STILL going on (since MAY!!) and we're in the middle of fixing up our backyard (looks like bosnia). I've hired a painter and he will start next week doing lots of painting - kitchen, living/dining rooms, 2 bathrooms, hallway, foyer, master bedroom.

Oh and I am hosting a potluck tomorrow and really don't feel like cleaning or mopping... it's just such a bah humbug day, and already way too hot and humid to move much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home