7.03.2006

How many times a day can I check the weather in Huzhou China !? I feel like that's the closest I can be to her right now. And it's Africa hot there this month, my poor little muffin. I hope she doesn't have prickly heat. *I'd* have prickly heat in that weather !

I am gathering things for Molly's care package. A blanket we have been sleeping with. A bear that has different textures on each paw. A little photo album, pictures of Mike mostly - since he will be the one traveling (sniff) and her new bedroom, the front of our house, Katie & Colin and a group shot of the dogs (so she won't be afraid of their size). Some safety suckers for the kids in Huzhou SWI, and some cremesavers and lotions for the nannies. I am thinking of packing some clothes in there, but am confused about the whole 'split pants' thing... I have loads of little sleepers I could send, but am afraid they won't be useful to the children there. I wish I could pack myself in the box. I know she is being taken care of but I want to be the one taking care of her ! I cannot wait !!

Colin has a fever today, I expect he is getting the strep throat I had last week... which (to me) is odd since I was on antibiotics that gave HIM diahhrea (we are still breastfeeding)... the antibiotics should be in his system... he isn't acting sick, marching around like the little twinkle toes that he is. Mike calls him Colin Michael Flatley, lord of the dance. Time will tell what's happening with his little body, I have plenty of tylenol and pedialite on hand, and mommy milk too.

we're off to watch my favorite movie, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang!

Have a peaceful 4th of July.

1 Comments:

At 7:58 PM, Blogger Julie said...

So funny Erin!! I don't even want to check the weather in Nanning...I want to be blissfully ignorant!! Looking forward to following your blog!!

Julie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home