8.14.2006

Swap-bot

I'm addicted to Swap-bot.

I got cool ribbons from a ribbon swap, and Katie has decided to wear them all at once in her hair. 3 year old girls are sooo fricking funny... I will take pics as soon as the battery for the camera is charged and we tie her all up again.

I'm going to trade in my Dodge Grand Caravan ES for a new Ford Freestyle. I 'really' am not a minivan kinda gal, never have been.... I never felt 'at home' in it, and I am so happy to be getting rid of the damn thing. Now, do I want a blue one or a red/merlot one. I am leaning towards red. Our bedroom will be red once the bathroom remodel is complete... but maybe that will be too much red? I like the dark blue too. Oh, decisions decisions. And now I have to figure out FWD or AWD... what is up with this? Do I need AWD for 5k more? I don't think so. We live in Metro Detroit, the land of the salty roads... I don't think I will be driving in a Maine winter...will I? I think FWD would be more than sufficient, and I get 7 more miles to the gallon with FWD.

I wish the sales guy was nicer... he's sorta a italian badass, I don't like his attitude... you'd think it was end of the month and he was trying to make his quota or something... Geez...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home