3.10.2009

Molly Update

Molly's 2nd BAHA processor is finally repaired, and she is back to wearing 2 now, what a difference it makes! She is SOOO excited to put it on in the morning, and doesn't want to pull it off at all. I wonder why she hated just the 1 so much. No matter, now she has 2 and she is thrilled, she ran around last night saying 'Molly 2 BAHA' 'Molly 2 BAHA' with such joy and enthusiasm. I can't wait to hear how her day today goes at school with 2!

Molly is at ASDB for school, Az School for the Deaf and Blind. She learns orally and sign language, which is sooo much fun! Even Katie and Colin are getting into the swing of signing with her, to us, to each other. I am betting within a few months whole conversations will be carried on without a single spoken word. Mike and I better learn quickly or we will be in trouble!

Molly is almost as tall as Colin now, but still weighs a good 12lbs less than him. I think she is probably as strong as he is though, and can hold her own when the fisticuffs come out with them.

I'll post some pictures later on of the weekend, we went to watch the Air Force planes practice for their upcoming spring air shows around the country. It was so much fun! The kids all really enjoyed it, and Mike and I did too! We're a bunch of air geeks!

xoxo - love you all so much
erin

1 Comments:

At 7:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Elijah signed for a couple of years until he was more confident talking. He LOVED it. I picked up the basics and man was it a godsend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home