2.23.2009

Hi Caren!

Send me some new baby pix please! erinszoo@gmail.com

Things here are awesome. A little hot, but awesome nonetheless. I think it got to 89 here today, thankfully by the end of the week it will be back down to mid 70's.

We are really settling in to the new city. I have become much better at finding my way around. I'm still a little hesitant to go across town without Mike, but it's been fun to explore the east side of Tucson.

Katie is enjoying school. She has made many friends and is really getting alot out of the academic experience. She especially loves art and PE.

Molly is doing amazingly well in school. She goes to ASBD which is AZ School for the Deaf and Blind. She is in a class with 4 other children her age and she has such an amazing teacher. She is learning in an oral environment but is supplemented with ASL so we are learning sign along with her. So much fun!

Colin is wonderful, just such a joyful child. He is home with me all day and we spend our time exploring, playing, and learning.

Mike is grooving at work, finally got the little hiccup of a faulty background check resolved and is really enjoying his work environment, his team, the whole experience.

I'm busy with my moms group, have made loads of friends that I see daily. It feels awesome to be a part of such a wonderful group of moms.

---------------------------

1 Comments:

At 6:42 AM, Blogger k2k said...

It sounds like things are going well! It's good to see you posting!
Kim

 

Post a Comment

<< Home