10.27.2006

Mike & Molly, Molly & Mike !




Mike called at 5am, and we got right on Skype video. It was soooo amazing to see them real time. She is precious and I am so in love !

Everything went smoothly at Civil Affairs, and they are back in the hotel room now watching tv and munching on fruit and cheerios. She likes to eat, loves her bath and has a funny yellow dishcloth that she takes everywhere !

And the best part, she has some hearing !!!!

We had no idea just how much or how little she could hear, as her hearing report put her in the 'profoundly deaf' catagory. But Mike calls her by her nickname and she turns immediately to him.

5 Comments:

At 7:15 AM, Blogger Kimmi said...

wooot! She's hanging with daddy already! I'm happy she can hear some too :) YAY Molly!!!

 
At 7:32 AM, Blogger Michelle R said...

Tears of joy Erin!

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger Stepping On Legos said...

Oh erin, this gives me goosebumps!!!!! She is so beautiful! Congratulations mama, it is your adoption Birth Day :-) I am also so glad to hear she has some hearing. I will be amazed to see how she grows and chnages under your collective loving influences. I know it will be miraculous!

 
At 2:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Erin, I am so thrilled for you! She looks WONDERFUL and I am so glad things are going smoothly! So exciting to know she can hear. I am so happy for you guys! Hugs, Angela

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger Jane said...

Awww, look at your beautiful little girl! Big hugs to all of you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home