10.26.2006

Alaska

Mike's flight is currently over Alaska at 34,000 feet. He'll fly north up and around the world, how cool is that? He is on his way to Molly, and I don't think I have ever been more excited in my life. I am so proud of him for making this huge trip alone.

Last night alone with the kids was great. Robby (my 20 year old) was a huge help, and both kids stayed asleep all night. Today is preschool for them, market for me. I need to try to stay busy or I will just go insane wondering if Mike is there yet !

Tomorrow will be Molly Day !!

erin

2 Comments:

At 9:30 AM, Blogger Stepping On Legos said...

Oh my gosh, the next day is going to be HARD!!!!!!!!!! Hang in there! It is almost Molly Day!!!!!1

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger Miranda said...

I am hanging out with you, Erin.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home