9.25.2007

Early Birthday gift !


My awesome mom gave me an early birthday gift today!!!

Money to buy a plane ticket for my oldest, Robby, to come home from college at Thanksgiving. Now you may be thinking that it's really a present for Robby, but actually I think it's the best present I have had in a REALLY, REALLY long time.

Robby has been gone since August 26th, and not an hour goes by without me thinking about him. Is that unhealthy? I miss him terribly. Even tho we text message and IM each other daily, it's not the same.

And last night he was sick, and I wasn't there to take care of him. Do you know how much that sucks?

Anyhow, I am so happy that my mom gave me an early present. Now I can look forward to spending some time (albeit a little time since I will be sharing him with his friends and girlfriend)

2 Comments:

At 5:09 PM, Blogger Kathyy's Krafts said...

I am sure it is a great gift for both of you.

BTW I really like the color and layout of your blog.

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger Country Dawn said...

TAG you're IT!

Check out my blog for details!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home