7.12.2007

Random-ness

Katie and Colin want to take dance class. Thankfully I found a reasonably priced place in Royal Oak that they both can attend, at the same time in different classes !

I've been kicking around the idea of homeschooling Katie & Colin this fall, but have decided to send them to pre-school. I think it will do them good for the social interaction, and it will do me good to have them out of the house a few hours a week. So Katie will attend 3 mornings and Colin will attend the other 2. Molly will go to school M-Th and the bus will drive her! I am so happy for that opportunity. Whew.

Robby goes off to Massachusetts in a month. While part of me is happy for him, part of me (ok, just a sliver of a part really) will miss his smart mouthed surly ass.

I get a vacation in 2 weeks. I am going to Minnesota for 3 days for work ( www.tastefullysimple.com/web/edowsley ). Our big National Convention - 3 days of parties and celebrations, I can't wait !!

I am in a walking cast. I fractured my heel, and tore a tendon in the bottom of my foot ( plantar fascia). I don't know how long I have to wear it, but at least another month or so... Thankfully I can take it off to sleep, shower, and even dip in the pool!

Pictures in next post !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home