3.30.2007


This past weekend was a company fun day for me. My company, Arbonne International, has an awesome compensation plan that includes a car allowance for a white Mercedes Benz. An 800.00 monthly car allowance at Region, and a 1000.00 monthly car allowance at Nation.

Once a year they partner with local MB dealers and we all get to Test Drive our Mercedes. Saturday the 24th I got to drive my next car, a CLS550. It was BEAUTIFUL. I can't wait to hit Region.

For now, I am District Manager, but in a couple of months I will make Area Manager, and then on to Regional Vice President and my CLS550!!!

www.erindowsleydavis.myarbonne.com

2 Comments:

At 1:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhh, nice car! Way to go, Erin! I can totally see you driving in style! :D

 
At 11:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That car definitely suits you!

I can't wait to see you driving it ~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home