10.22.2008

Adjusting to time change is tough

Especially with 3 little kids, who are now all on different schedules... ack!

I tried to keep them all up last night until at least 8pm, well Katie passed out at 7. So that got her up early today, like 5am. And that woke Colin up, and shortly thereafter the noise of those 2 woke Molly. So as of right now, I have 2 kids 'resting' in the bedroom - I hope at least Molly takes a nap. She needs about 10-12 hours of sleep a day to be a happy child, and it's been several weeks since she has gotten that, and she is a nightmare child now. Constant fuss. Whining, carrying on at every little thing.

And my sleep deprivation is kicking my ass... I can feel it in every inch of my body, I ache, I am sore, I am crabby too. And sooo headachey.

I hope this clears up soon. I am beyond exhausted. but hell, it's 90 here and no snow in our forecast, so it's not ALL bad !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home