1.02.2008

Snow

We got snow on New Years. Alot of snow. 10 inches or so. Big, fluffy, sticky, snow man making snow. Perfect snow man making snow actually, too bad I felt so crappy or I woulda been out there making a stellar one. Our neighbor made one, Mike calls it the snow man made by Martha Stewart. It even has a corn cob pipe. She went all out. Mike made one but it's tiny and it's head is WAY too small for it's body. Mike said he was too cold to make a big one... wah.

Since the snow is so heavy/sticky - the trees are COVERED. Every single branch has a beautiful blanket of snow. It looks AMAZING. I went to pick Katie up at school today and had a hard time keeping my eyes on the road, it was just such a spectacular sight to see. It's times like these I really thank God for letting me experience so much beauty.

(pics coming soon!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home